Manage Order icons
If you already have an order open and want to create a new order, click New.
You can look up previous orders and invoices here.
Click to save the order. Note that if the order status has been set to “Invoice”, the order will be invoiced and thus removed from the order list.
Regardless of what is currently visible in the order status field, clicking here will cause the order to be billed and recognized as an invoice.
Allows you to copy an order selected via the search button, or through the Order or Invoice List.
If you open an invoice from either the Invoice List or Search option, you are able to click on the item and create a credit note. You will see the sum amount as a negative number, along with text “credit note for invoice xxx”. The order status is set to “credit”. To complete the transaction, you must click the Save button to create the credit memo.
If you would like to delete an order that has been saved, you may click on this option to delete it. Note that it is not possible for invoices to be deleted. For accounting reasons any invoices you wish to reverse must be credited.
If there is more information you would like to add to some of the standard fields on the order/invoice, you can find the settings for each specific field option, using the following options:
• Order information: Order number (or ID), Order Status, Order date and Our reference.
• Invoice Information: Invoice number (ID), Invoice Date, Comment (internal use), Invoice Text (external to the customer), Payment time and Payment method.
• Customer Information: Customer, Company No., Address, Postcode, City/town, County/state, Country and customer Reference
• Delivery information: Customer, Address, Postcode, City/town, County/state, Country, Delivery date, Telephone, Delivery terms and Alternative.
• Authorization information: Customer number and Address.
• Price calculation: Inclusive of VAT (check box), Type of sale, Price list and Rounding off (choice).
• Invoice fee: Activate Limit and Amount.
• Invoice links: Department, Project, Sales opportunity, Campaign, Production Manager, Production numbers and Reference numbers.
• Currency: select the Currency and set the Currency (exchange) rate.
• Accounting: accruals and dimensions
• Distribution: Distribution method (of order/invoice), Distributor and Invoice email.
History of what has previously been done with the order previously.
Allows you to search for products and create new products. By clicking on the search icon with the magnifying glass, you can search by product number, name, EAN number, description, category, supplier, vendor product No., vendor item number and the supplier’s product name.
If you use the search box, enter * followed by the text you wish to find (this finds products containing your text).
You can add items to your order by double clicking on them in the search results.
Provides an opportunity to search for customers and create new customers. The advanced search allows you to search by Name, Customer number, Organization number, Phone, Address, City, Postcode and Post area by clicking on the magnifying glass. The customer is added to the order by double clicking on the search result.
When an order is opened, saved, or billed, the print option will be available.
The invoice can be sent by email.
All distribution methods are based on PDF. When an order is invoiced, a PDF is generated which is then used both to print the invoice and send the invoice by e-mail. This is to ensure that the document is identical regardless of the distribution channel used to the customer. If multiple invoices are printed at the same time, they will be brought into the same PDF file so that you only need to print one file.
How to create an order/invoice
When a new order is created, you can easily select a customer by clicking in the white area of Customer. As you start typing the customer name, a matching selection appears and you may use the arrow key to select the right customer and then tap the Enter key. The other fields are completed with whatever information and settings are on the customer card created in CRM.
To add items to the order you can easily click in the column “Name” on the first blank line in the “basket” and typing the first letters of the product Name or Product number and use the down arrow and Enter key to select the product.
By using * followed by text in the Name field, the search will include products containing the text entered.
If you need to change any of the values in the other columns in the product line, use the “tab” key to move across to these fields.
If you wish the product Name text to be highlighted in bold type on the printed order, click on the Name field and then bold B icon to the left.
An Order line can be deleted by selecting it and then clicking on the trash can in the lower left corner.
• It is possible to set up accruals and dimensions both for an entire order and for individual product lines. If individual product lines are required, you will need to add the relevant columns via Layout. (Link to Layout).
• By right clicking on any product line in the basket, you can choose whether the product should be visible or invisible on the printed page. You can also opt to see the product card and product status while creating your order.
• To the right of the basket you can find a summary of the total amount and details of purchase price, Overhead costs, gross margin (ratio and absolute) for the order.